I love the idea of a room completely dedicated to reading. Yes, I realize there are libraries to house books, but I mean a little hideaway that is just to cozy up and read. A comfy chair, a quiet space, some tea maybe and a warm blanket to curl up under as you dive into a world of imagination or to learn a new concept or to dream about being in the beautiful spaces pictured in the pages of a magazine.
I am open to books of the traditional paper kind as well as e-books, along with paper magazines or the online versions. In case your interested or looking for a new book suggestion, here are a few of my favorite books and current reads.
Favorites from Youth to Now
- The Wizard of Oz – by L. Frank Baum
- Anne of Green Gables – by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society – by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer
- Lunch in Paris: A Delicious Love Story, with Recipes – by Elizabeth Bard
What I’m currently Reading
- Girl Stop Apologizing – by Rachel Hollis
- Start with Your People: The Daily Decision that Changes Everything – by Brian Dixon
- Do It Scared – by Ruth Soukup
- The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared – by Jonas Jonasson
- Body Love – by Kelly LeVeque